Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

Hey everybody.hope you had a lovely weekend. I wanted to share an outfit I wore a couple of months ago and i thought it was pretty cute,it was a tribal skirt and denim half coat.I love tribal prints find them pretty amazing but sadly don't have a lot of em :(

so here's what I wore




sorry for the poor pictures,dint have a proper camera with me....i wore a black vest under neath and tucked it in the skirt then layered it with the denim jacket.

dint have a pic of my shoes but i had brown strappy wedges;



and here's the arm candy i rocked :)







 black vest and skirt - adams arcade
denim half coat- DIY from a really small jacket i had
arm candy- discount bazaar Nairobi west




thanks for reading and tell me what you think,
 love, Monisso


18 comments:

  1. ahhhh
    I need that skirt for real.
    What your address so I can break in your house and steal it?
    ___________________________-
    http://themodestmushroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely skirt!

    carol
    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bangles are awesome!


    Please visit and follow my blog

    Www.danicastark.blogspot.com

    Beso!

    Danica stark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt and bangles! Great outfit
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt. Can't believe your vest is d.i.y. it looks great.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pattern and great colors.

    Ivana
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute tribal print skirt luv it:)
    visit my page when you can
    www.chanelly-chanelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely skirt dear :D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do such a good job at pairing things together. You've created such a pretty ensemble.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really like this outfit, especially the tribal skirt and your bracelets!!

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Skirt...Yummy.

    http://bcece-evenangle.blogspot.com (Follow each other??)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The print on that skirt is really pretty! And so are you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally in love with your skirt! Cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your skirt....

    dreamlimitless.blogspot.com
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete